What to expect from your Style Consultation
I start every Style Consultation with a questionnaire to help me get a clear idea of your ‘style personality’. After you’ve filled in your questionnaire, we will chat about your body shape and how to accentuate the features that give you confidence. Then we can discuss how to draw attention from your least favourite bits. Advice given in your Style Consultation will cover areas such as clothing styles, which fabrics and patterns work with your body shape and which size accessories will suit you best.
A flattering style
You can really get the most out of your Style Consultation by bringing along some items from your wardrobe. Bring the things you love and those you don’t. Once you understand your body shape and the styles that suit it, we can then use your clothes to demonstrate and understand first hand why some items of clothing from your wardrobe are working and others are not. Once you understand your body shape and the styles that suit it, we can then use your clothes to demonstrate and understand first hand why some items of clothing from your wardrobe are working and others are not. By putting into practice your style ‘rules’ and assessing your clothing, you will gain the confidence to know what you are looking for, which will help you when shopping for clothes in the future.
Know your personal style
Throughout your Style Consultation, detailed notes of all the tips and style advice you’re given will be written down. Then, whenever you’re stuck on what to wear or buy, you can consult your personal style workbook. You’ll always have the information to hand when buying or trying clothes. You will also have the confidence of knowing what your personal style is, and how to choose the right clothes for you.
A personal Style Consultation will show you:
- How to select the most flattering styles and fabrics for your body shape
- Emphasise what you like about your body and disguise what you don’t
- Achieve a perfect fit every time when buying clothes
- Express your personality through your wardrobe
- Your personal Style Consultant will help you to avoid shopping disasters
- Develop a coordinated wardrobe so you get maximum usage from it
- Dress with confidence, whatever the occasion
- Reduce time and frustration looking for the perfect outfit
Duration: 2 hours
Includes: a personalised 28 page style workbook